Friday, November 21, 2008

Frosty the Snowman....

Yep... still no snow... :(
But we did get frost... so maybe it's a start.

This morning while I was driving Ciara to school (late, I might add, because someone borrowed my ice scraper to go to Kansas and didn't put it back so I spent 15 minutes trying to scrape the ice off my windshield with a credit card) I looked over at the park behind the house and it was covered in frost.
It was sooooo pretty!
When I got home I got my camera and went for a walk. I froze my tushie off... but it was totally worth it!
Some of the frost had already started to melt off by the time I got out there... but look what I got....






It's days like today that I really want a macro lens and that really cool IR filter I've been lusting after. Kris is right... I'm an endless pit of wants and needs. ;)

No comments: